Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Voice within His Voice

God is our peace

I sought God and found myself

For I am in Him as He is in me

This is neither religion nor theology

But the essence of spirituality

Humanity has lost its way

But He remains the potter as we are the clay

Life has deceived us into making a living

When love is all about giving

Time though infinite

Misrepresents the purpose of the fight

We battle for the greater good that is in mankind

Not for the place of power to treat each other unkind

There is a presence that envelops us with peace

And the same accepts us in spite of that unholy piece

We are lost but loved

We are disconnected yet cared for

He shouted and has whispered

Call on me whenever you feel separated

From the peace that I am



No comments:

Post a Comment